Mahnaz Bakhtian, Negin Khosroshahi, and Vahid Safarifard; Efficient Removal of Inorganic and Organic Pollutants over a NiCo2O4@MOF-801@MIL88A Photocatalyst: The Significance of Ternary Heterojunction Engineering, ACS Omega, 2022
; Moein Darabi Goudarzi, Negin Khosroshahi and Vahid Safarifard;Exploring novel heterojunctions based on the cerium metal–organic framework family and CAU-1, as dissimilar structures, for the sake of photocatalytic activity enhancement, RSC Advances, 2022,12, 32237-32248
Zahra Ebrahimi, Mohammad Rad, Vahid Safarifard, Morteza Moradi; Solvent-assisted ligand exchange as a post-synthetic surface modification approach of Zn-based (ZIF-7, ZIF-8) and Co-based (ZIF-9, ZIF-67) zeolitic frameworks for energy storage application, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2022, Volume 364,120018
Zahra Salehi Rozveh, Mehdi Pooriraj, Mohammad Rad, Vahid Safarifard, Morteza Moradi; Synergistic effect of metal node engineering and mixed-linker-architected on the energy storage activities of pillar-layered Cu2(L)2(DABCO) metal-organic frameworks, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2022, 126761, Volume 292,
Fatemeh Hajargasht, Saeed Borhani, Vahid Safarifard, Morteza Moradi; Mechanochemical synthesis of ZIF (Zn, Co)/NixCoyAlz-LDH composite by solid state ion exchange as advanced materials for pseudocapacitor electrode, Synthetic Metals, 2022, Volume 291, 117164
Moein Darabi Goudarzi, Negin Khosroshahi, Parisa Miri, Vahid Safarifard, Covalent Organic Frameworks-Based Nanomaterials for Oxygen Evolution Reactions, Book: Covalent Organic Frameworks, 2022, Edition1st, Pages14, ISBN 9781003206507
M Rad, M Karimi, M Moradi, V Safarifard, Post-synthetic halogen incorporation in Zr-based MOF for enhancement of the catalytic oxidation reactions – Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2022
- Parisa Miry, Vahid Safarifard, Morteza Moradi, Abouzar Massoudi, Impact of linker/metal tuning on the performance of two-dimensional Ni3(HITP)2 MOF-based Mg ion batteries, FlatChem, 2022, 34, 100382,
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Bakhtian, V. Safarifard Mechanochemical Synthesis of Ferrite/MOF nanocomposite: Efficient photocatalyst for the removal of Meropenem and hexavalent Chromium from water. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry 2022, 114033.
- B. Chameh, N. Khosroshahi, M. Bakhtian, M. Moradi, V. Safarifard, MOF derived CeO2/CoFe2O4 wrapped by pure and oxidized g-C3N4 sheet as efficient supercapacitor electrode and oxygen reduction reaction electrocatalyst materials. Ceramics International. 2022, In Press
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Darabi Goudarzi, M. Eidi, V. Safarifard, Collocation of MnFe2O4 and UiO-66-NH2: An efficient and reusable nanocatalyst for achieving high-performance in hexavalent chromium reduction. Journal of Molecular Structure 2022, 1263, 132994.
- A. Amini, M. Karimi, M. Rabbani, V. Safarifard, Cobalt-doped g-C3N4/MOF heterojunction composite with tunable band structures for photocatalysis aerobic oxidation of benzyl alcohol. Polyhedron 2022, 216, 115728.
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Darabi Goudarzi, V. Safarifard, Fabrication of a novel heteroepitaxial structure from an MOF-on-MOF architecture as a photocatalyst for highly efficient Cr(VI) reduction. New Journal of Chemistry 2022, 46, 3106.
- S. M. Hosseini, H. Dehghan, V. Safarifard, Enhancement of photocatalytic aerobic oxidation of benzyl alcohol with the incorporation of cobalt in Zn-based MOF via post-synthetic metal exchange. Polyhedron 2022, 212, 115581.
- N. Khosroshahi, M. Karimi, T. Taghvaei, V. Safarifard, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of CoFe2O4/Ce-UiO-66 nanocomposite for photocatalytic aerobic oxidation of aliphatic alcohols. Materials Today Chemistry 2021, 22, 100582
- S. M. Hosseini, M. Karimi, V. Safarifard, Metal–organic framework/carbon nitride nanosheets composites (TMU-49/CNNSs): efficient photocatalyst for aerobic oxidation of alcohols under visible light. New Journal of Chemistry 2021, 45, 17674
- Fateme Parsapour, Meghdad Karimi, Sima Kazemi, Vahid Safarifard
Chapter 6 – Fluorescent sensing using metal-organic and covalent-organic framework nanosheets, In Micro and Nano Technologies, Sensing and Biosensing with Optically Active Nanomaterials, 2022, Pages 143-174,
- Miri, P., Khosroshahi, N., Darabi Goudarzi, M., Safarifard, V. MOF-biomolecule nanocomposites for electrosensing. Nanochemistry Research, 2021; 6(2): 213-222
- Rad, Mohammad, et al. “Tuning the crystallinity of ZrO2 nanostructures derived from thermolysis of Zr-aspartic acid (succinic acid) MOF for energy storage application.” Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures (2021): 114921.
Ali, Gomaa AM, et al. “Recycled Nanomaterials for Energy Storage (Supercapacitor) Applications.” Waste Recycling Technologies for Nanomaterials Manufacturing (2021): 175-202
Karimi, Meghdad, et al. “Fluorinated Solvent-Assisted Photocatalytic Aerobic Oxidative Amidation of Alcohols via Visible-Light-Mediated HKUST-1/Cs-POMoW Catalysis.” New Journal of Chemistry (2021).
Karimi, Meghdad, et al. “Additive-free aerobic CH oxidation through a defect-engineered Ce-MOF catalytic system.” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials,2021: 111054.
Moradi, Ehsan, Rahmatollah Rahimi, and Vahid Safarifard. “Ultrasound-assisted preparation nanostructures of Cu2 (BDC) 2 (BPY)-MOF: Highly selective and sensitive luminescent sensing of THF small molecule and Cu2+ and Pb2+ ions.” Journal of Solid State Chemistry,2020: 121397.
Shayegan, Hossein, et al. “Efficient removal of cobalt (II) ion from aqueous solution using amide-functionalized metal-organic framework.” Quarterly Journal of Iranian Chemical Communication ,2020: 190-200
E Naghian, E. M. Khosrowshahi, E. Sohouli, F. Ahmadi, M. R. Nasrabadi, V. Safarifard, A new electrochemical sensor for the detection of fentanyl lethal drug by a screen-printed carbon electrode modified with the open-ended channels of Zn(II)-MOF. New Journal of Chemistry 2020, 44, 9271.
M. Aghayi-Anaraki, V. Safarifard, Fe۳O۴MOF Magneti Nanocomposites: Synthesis and Applications. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry 2020, 20, 1916.
E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Ultrasound-assisted preparation nanostructures of Cu2(BDC)2(BPY)-MOF: Highly selective and sensitive luminescent sensing of THF small molecule and Cu2+ an Pb2+ ions. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2020, 288, 121397
Naghian, F. Shahdost-fardd, E. Sohoulif, V. Safarifard, M. Najafih, M. Rahimi-Nasrabadi, A. Sobhani-Nasabi, Electrochemical determination of levodopa on a reduced graphene oxide paste electrode modified with a metal-organic framework. Microchemical Journal2020, 156, 104888.
Z. S. Rozveh, S. Kazemia, M. Karimi, G. A.M. Ali, S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Effect of functionalization of metal-organic frameworks on anion sensing. Polyhedron2020, 183, 114514
E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Porphyrinic zirconium-based MOF with exposed pyrrole Lewis base site as an efficient fluorescence sensing for Hg2+ ions, DMF small molecule, and adsorption of Hg۲+ ions from water solution. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2020, 286, 121277
H. Shayegan, G. A.M. Ali, V. Safarifard, Recent Progress in the Removal of Heavy Metal Ions from Water Using Metal-Organic Frameworks. ChemistrySelect 2020, 5, 124.
Z. Seyfi Hasankola, R. Rahimi, H. Shayegan, E. Moradi, V. Safarifard, Removal of Hg2+ heavy metal ion using a highly stable mesoporous porphyrinic zirconium metal-organic framework. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2020, 501, 119264.
E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, Porphyrinic zirconium-based MOF with exposed pyrrole Lewis base site as a luminescent sensor for highly selective sensing of Cd2+ and Br– ions and THF small molecule. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2019, 282, 121103.
H. Shayegan, Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, A pillar-layer metal-organic framework as a turn-on luminescent sensor for highly selective and sensitive detection of Zn(II) ion. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2019, 279, 120968.
Z. Seyfi Hasankola, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Rapid and efficient ultrasonic-assisted removal of lead(II) in water using two copper- and zinc-based metal-organic frameworks. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2019, 107, 107474.
M. Ehsani Besheli, R. Rahimi, Y. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, A porous Ni-based metal-organic framework as a selective luminescent probe to Fe3+ metal ion and MeOH. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2019, 495, 118956.
E. Khezerloo, S.M. Mousavi-khoshdel, V. Safarifard, Sensitive and selective detection of metal ions and small molecules in aqueous media using a hydrolytically stable amide-functionalized metal–organic framework. Polyhedron 2019, 166, 166.
M. Tanhaeia, A. R. Mahjoub, V. Safarifard, Energy-efficient sonochemical approach for the preparation of nanohybrid composites from graphene oxide and metal-organic framework. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2019, 102, 185.
. D. Farahani, V. Safarifard, A luminescent metal-organic framework with pre-designed functionalized ligands as an efficient fluorescence sensing for Fe3+ ions. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 2019, 270, 428.
E. Moradi, R. Rahimi, V. Safarifard, Sonochemically synthesized microporous
S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Carbon dioxide capture in MOFs: The effect of ligand functionalization. Polyhedron 2018, 154, 236-251
S. Kazemi, V. Safarifard, Carbon Dioxide Capture on Metal-organic Frameworks with Amide-decorated Pores. Nanochemistry Research 2018, 3, 62-78
M. Tanhaeia, A. R. Mahjoub, V. Safarifard, Ultrasonic-assisted synthesis and characterization of nanocomposites from azine-decorated metal-organic framework and graphene oxide layers. Materials Letters 2018, 227, 318–321
S. Beheshti, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Isoreticular interpenetrated pillared-layer microporous metal-organic framework as a highly effective catalyst for
L. Esrafili, V. Safarifard, E. Tahmasebi, M. D. Esrafili, A. Morsali, Functional group effect of
M. Gharib, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali,
M. Tanhaeia, A. R. Mahjoub, V. Safarifard, Sonochemical synthesis of amide-functionalized metal-organic framework/graphene oxide nanocomposite for the adsorption of methylene blue from aqueous solution. Ultrasonics – Sonochemistry 2018, 41, 189–195
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Facile preparation of nanocubes zinc-based metal-organic framework by an ultrasound-assisted synthesis method; precursor for the fabrication of zinc oxide octahedral nanostructures. Ultrasonics – Sonochemistry 2018, 40, 921-928
M.-L. Hu, V. Safarifard, E. Doustkhah, S. Rostamnia, A. Morsali, N. Nouruzi, S.
M. Ghorbanloo, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Heterogeneous Catalysis with Coordination Modulation Synthesized MOF: Morphology-Dependent Catalytic Activity. New Journal of Chemistry 2017, 41, 3957-3965
V. Safarifard, S. Rodríguez-Hermida, V. Guillerm, I. Imaz, M. Bigdeli, A. Azhdari Tehrani, J. Juanhuix, A.
Z. Saedi, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Dative and covalent-dative
Y. Hanifehpour, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, B. Mirtamizdoust, S. W. Joo, Ultrasound-assisted fabrication of a new nano-rods 3D copper(II)-organic coordination supramolecular compound. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2016, 31, 201–205
A. R. Abbasi, J. Aali, A. Azadbakht, A. Morsali, V. Safarifard, Synthesis and Characterization of TMU-16-NH2 Metal-organic Framework Nanostructure Upon Silk Fiber: Study of Structure Effect on Morphine and Methyl Orange Adsorption Affinity. Fibers and Polymers 2015, 16, 1193-1200
S. Khazalpour, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Davood Nematollahi, Electrochemical synthesis of pillared layer mixed ligand metal-organic framework: DMOF-1–Zn. RSC Advances 2015, 5, 36547-36551
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Applications of ultrasound to the synthesis of nanoscale metal-organic coordination polymers; a review paper. Coordination Chemistry Review 2015, 292, 1–14
V. Safarifard, S. Beheshti, A. Morsali, An interpenetrating amine-functionalized
Y. Hanifehpour, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, B. Mirtamizdoust, S. W. Joo, Sonochemical syntheses of two new flower-like nano-scale high coordinated lead(II) supramolecular coordination polymers. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2015, 23, 282–288
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Influence of an amine group on the highly efficient reversible adsorption of iodine in two novel
X.-L. Wang, L. Hashemi, L.-H. Tu, S.-Y. Wang, Y. Shen, B.-F. Huang, H.-P. Xiao, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Synthesis, crystal structures and photoluminescence properties of three cadmium(II) metal-organic coordination complexes constructed from flexible bis(imidazole) and
H. Wang, V. Safarifard, S-Y. Wang, L-H. Tu, H-P. Xiao, B-F. Huang, X-H. Li, M. Payehghadr, A. Morsali Five copper(II)
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of a new fibrous-like nano-scale manganese(II) coordination supramolecular compound; precursor for the fabrication of octahedral-like Mn3O4 nano-structure. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2014, 21, 253–261
A. Tahmasian, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, S. W. Joo, Sonochemical syntheses of a new fibrous-like nano-scale strontium(II) 3D coordination polymer; precursor for the fabrication of a strontium carbonate nanostructure. Polyhedron 2014, 67, 81-88.
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, S. W. Joo, Sonochemical synthesis and characterization of nano-sized lead(II) 3D coordination polymer: Precursor for the synthesis of lead(II)
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali,
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of nano lead(II) iodide triazole carboxylate coordination polymer: Precursor for facile fabrication of lead(II) oxide/iodide nano-structures. Inorganica Chimica Acta 2013, 398, 151-157
M.-L. Hu, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, T.-L. Shao, X.-C. Li, Facile fabrication of ruthenium(IV) oxide nanostructures by thermal decomposition of two new organoruthenium(II) complexes. Inorganic Chemistry Communications 2013, 37, 189-192
J. Wang, V. Safarifard, A.-Y. Wang, Y. Shen, J.-M. Cai, H.-P. Xiao, A. Morsali,
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Mechanochemical solid-state transformations from a 3D lead(II) chloride triazole carboxylate coordination polymer to its bromide/thiocyanate analogs via anion-replacements: precursors for the preparation of lead(II) chloride/bromide/sulfide nanoparticles. CrystEngComm 2012, 14, 5130-5132
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of a nano-sized copper(II) supramolecule as a precursor for the synthesis of copper(II) oxide nanoparticles. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2012, 19, 823-829
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses of a nanoparticles cadmium(II) supramolecule as a precursor for the synthesis of cadmium(II) oxide nanoparticles. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2012, 19, 1227-1233
M. Payehghadr, V. Safarifard, M. Ramazani, A. Morsali, Preparation of Cadmium(II) Oxide Nanoparticles from a New One-Dimensional Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymer Precursor; Spectroscopic and Thermal Analysis Studies. Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials 2012, 22, 543-548.
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Reversible crystal-to-crystal transformation of a 3D-3D coordination polymer by
V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Sonochemical syntheses and characterization of nano-sized lead(II) coordination polymer with ligand 1H-1,2,4-triazole-3-carboxylate. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2012, 19, 300-306.
F. Marandi, V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, H.-K. Fun, Sonochemical synthesis and characterization of a nanostructured 3-D lead(II) coordination polymer with 4-
- Efficient Fluorescence detection of Fe3+, Cd2+, and CH2Cl2 based on an azine-Functionalized Zn-Metal-Organic Framework M Rad, YD Farahani, V Safarifard The 23rd International Electronic Conference on Synthetic Organic Chemistry 2019
- Efficient Fluorescence Sensing of Fe(III) Ions Using a Luminescent Functionalized Metal-Organic Framework M Rad, YD Farahani, V Safarifard , 21st Iranian Inorganic Chemistry Conference (poster)2019
- V. Safarifard, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis of zinc-based metal-organic framework nanocubes; Precursor for the preparation of zinc oxide nanostructures (Poster), EuroMOF2017, TU Delft, Delft, Netherlands, 2017
- V. Safarifard, Coordination Modulation Synthesized MOF for Heterogeneous Catalysis (Poster), The 25th Iranian Seminar of
OrganiocChemistry, IUST, Tehran, Iran, 2017
- V. Safarifard, X-ray Single Crystal Crystallography of Two Amide-functionalized Interpenetrated Metal-Organic Frameworks (Oral), 9th ILSF Users’ Meeting, Qazvin, Iran, 2017
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Isostructural interpenetration Metal-Organic Frameworks with inserted amide for selective CO2 capture (Oral), Sixth International Conference on Nanostructures (ICNS6), Kish Island, Iran, 2016
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, An Amide-Functionalized Microporous Zn-Metal-Organic Framework for CO2 Capture (Poster), 17
thIranian Inorganic Chemistry Conference, Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Iran, 2015
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Amine functionalized metal-organic framework for highly efficient reversible adsorption of iodine (Poster), 15th ECSSC, Vienna, Austria, 2015
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Amine functionalized microporous metal-organic framework for highly efficient reversible adsorption of iodine (Oral), PNUChem11, Isfahan, Iran, 2014
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Mechanochemical crystal-to-crystal transformations from a 3D lead(II) chloride coordination polymer to its bromide/thiocyanate analogs; precursors for the facile fabrication of lead(II) chloride/bromide/sulfide nano-particles (Poster), 5th International Conference on Nanostructures (ICNS5), Kish Island, Iran, 2014
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Twofold interpenetrated 3D nanoporous
metal–organicframework (Poster), 15 thIranian Inorganic Chemistry Conference, Hakim Sabzevari, Sabzevar, Iran, 2013
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Crystal to crystal transformation of nano lead(II) bromide triazole carboxylate coordination polymer to its iodide analog via mechanochemical anion-replacement (Oral), 1 st National Congress and Workshop on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, 2013
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Crystal-to-Crystal Transformations of 3D lead(II) triazole carboxylate coordination polymers; precursors for the preparation of lead(II) chloride/bromide/sulfide nanoparticles (Poster), 14
thIranian Inorganic Chemistry Conference, Sharif University, Tehran, Iran, 2012
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, Solid-state transformation from a Nano lead(II) bromide triazole carboxylate coordination polymer to its iodide analog via anion-replacement (Oral), PNUChem10, Bahonar Kerman University, Kerman, Iran, 2012
- V. Safarifard, A. Morsali, No Change in Nano-particles Size and Morphology in the Dynamic Crystal-to-Crystal Transformation of a 3D-3D Coordination Polymer by
Solid StateAnion-replacement (Poster), 15 thIranian Chemistry Congress, Bu Ali-Sina University, Hamedan, Iran, 2012